xιаowεη's dιaяγ .

My Life Become RUSH ! ! ! making-sweetness
Sunday, January 23, 2011, 2:50:00 PM
Hello...Im back...
Give ppl say my blog become chou suan...= =
Opps...
he not human...he is a sheep...meh meh tou :P
Ok...Now start blogging....
...
..
.
My life become very RUSH and SUCK!
Everyday wake up at 5.30am
Tired lor...
But think positive...i can saw him at school everyday leh..weeee ><
Sure wake up de la ! haiyooo
This few week at school...really very boring and feel wan to sleep...
Teacher teach until very boring...
My eye wan close edi...but scare after teacher call me stand up...
Because...my class HANDSOME MONITOR kena edi !!! hahahaha xD
Yam gong...LOL
I reli feel very weird...sesi pagi de teacher so suka to call ppl stand up =.=
If ask question dunno how answer..STAND UP
If dint do homework...STAND UP
If dint bring book...STAND UP or PULL EAR(macam standard 123456 )
If talk...SCOLD YOU
Most GAO LAT is...
If borrow friends book wan copy things also...SCOLD YOU (SOO MOOI =.=)
OH MY GOD..what a SIAO teacher !
Haiz...but luckily i dint kena..:D
Hehe...
Tuition...
DELTA...
What a SIAO tuition centre again....
Give so many homework...asspecially the maths teacher MADAM CHEW !
Make me feel so mad..!!
And...my tuition class thr de girls (ORG MELAYU)
Keep talking...laughing !! SHIT ! BOLEH DIAM KE??
Feel so wan to call them BABI..!
That day BM class...LEAN SIN YEE make me so xia sui !
Ask me help her ask question...
SEMBILAN C (i din see the question so just ask)
After 3 seconds...
The teacher laughing...
Then...whole class ppl LAUGHING !!!
OH MY GOD...
Tat time..i also dunno what happen...= =
But after that...i reli feel wan to die...
SEMBILAN C MEMANAS
Means panaskan...=.=
LEAN SIN YEE...
you did a GOOD JOB ! MAKE ME XIA SUI  T_T
I hate those MALAYS GIRLS...! keep laughing and see me...
The teacher somore say me LUCU =.=
MA MA DE !
I really very MALANG..
Before i end my blogging...
I wanna tell myself..
CHEERS UP WEN :)

making-sweetness xιαowεη .

Profile

Name :xιаowεη
Age :14
Birthday :7th of May
Status :Happy :)
More about me , blah blah blah . ;D
Facebook| Hotmail| Blogspot| Twitter


Music

Chat Box
Thanks for tagging ! (:
❤Cbox❤


Links
I Said

Memory



Best Frenz Forever